Our 2023 Open Auditions are scheduled! Here are the details.
June 10, 2023
The Dance Collective
1 Glen Road Plaza
West Lebanon, NH
There will be an individual singing and monologue audition followed by a group dance audition.
- SINGING: Prepare 32 measures of a memorized song that shows off your voice. Bring your sheet music, we will have an accompanist for you.
- MONOLOGUE: Choose a monologue that showcases your acting talents. 1-2 minutes long, memorized.
- DANCE: Wear clean sneakers that are flexible (no outdoor shoes), or dance shoes, and workout gear. You will be taught a dance combination in a group and asked to perform it.
For 2023 we are thrilled to be presenting Les Misérables – School Edition!
This is a terrific show with powerful themes of identity, family, and fighting for freedom. We recognize that there are certain themes that some parents might find difficult for their children to address. You can read a full synopsis of the show here.
- SIGN UP FOR AN AUDITION SLOT! Please use this link to sign up for an audition slot for Trumbull Hall Troupe. Trumbull Hall Troupe Open Audition 2023 Sign-Up Sheet
- CHECK OUR REHEARSAL AND PERFORMANCE DATES. Please make sure you are available for all these dates. 2023 Cast Schedule
- REVIEW OUR CODE OF CONDUCT. Code of Conduct
- FILL OUT THE OPEN-AUDITION FORM. This includes contact info for you and a parent, an acknowledgement of our code of conduct, rehearsal attendance requirements, and a way for you to share/upload information about your acting/singing/dancing experience as well as a headshot if you have one. Open Audition Form
- SHOW AUDITIONS If you are selected for an open slot in THT, you will then attend auditions for our fall show on August 26th. There is no alternative audition date, but if you cannot make the 26th, we will happily cast you in the ensemble. Please review the schedule of dates to make sure all of these dates work with your calendar.
- PARENTS – THT operates on a volunteer basis. Our staff is not paid and everyone donates their time and energy to put on a show. We require our parents to do the same, and ALL parents will be expected to sign up for these tasks at the beginning of the rehearsal period.
If any questions or concerns come up, please contact us.